If you are unfamiliar with DZP, you should go here for a brief explanation, and then check out my current list here. (mind you, it’s a bit out of date…I’ll be updating it as I do these posts). My 101 tasks are broken down into 10 different categories. I’ll post an update on each of these categories…evaluating my progress, making changes if needed, and deciding where to go next.
Category Three: Video Games
- Play all video games in my Steam list for at least 5 hours (or until completion in the case of short games).
- Have seven friends suggest three games each and play them.
- Complete 30% of my games on Steam.
- Make a video game challenge with different genres of games (like a book challenge where you read books from genres you don’t normally read).
- Play Dwarf Fortress
- Finish a Console Game
- Earn every achievement in the Sims 4.
- Play or delete all games on tablet.
- Watch 3 “Let’s Play Videos” (33% done).
- Finish all of Dragon Age (new!)
A few items on here I’ve made progress on, but I wasn’t working on them specifically for the list, so I need to update my spreadsheet with some numbers. I can definitely make some progress in this category without spending a dime, so I’ll be coming back to the list soon.