If you are unfamiliar with DZP, you should go here for a brief explanation, and then check out my current list here. (mind you, it’s a bit out of date…I’ll be updating it as I do these posts). My 101 tasks are broken down into 10 different categories. I’ll post an update on each of these categories…evaluating my progress, making changes if needed, and deciding where to go next.
You can read the progress on my Cat category here.
Category Two: Tabletop Games
- Play every game we own and get rid of (donate, toss, etc..) the ones we won’t play again- We have a LOT of good games, but we also have some really old ones, freebies, and the like that aren’t very good.
- Have seven people suggest three board games each and play them- A challenge within a challenge! My friends have good taste, and it may force me to play a game that I don’t have interest in, but may actually really like.
- Play Caverna- The spiritual successor to Agricola. I find the theme more appealing, and it’s been on my wishlist since before it came out.
- Play all scenarios of Pandemic
- Learn to play chess- An embarrassing gap in my gamer knowledge. I’ve also found that lots of video games have chess-inspired puzzles.
- Play all Dominion Scenarios
- Play a Mouseguard campaign through an entire seasonal cycle
- Play Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective- (100% completed) DONE!!! Loved it!
- Have five friends suggest one RPG each and play them (same reasoning as above)
- Play with each Munchkin deck that I own at least twice (the amount of decks we have seems disproportionate to the amount we play)
Sub-category Progress: 10%
Sadly, all of these will need to wait until I move down to Virginia. I’m not interested in completing these goals without the help of my husband.