Jimmy & I aren’t very good at making sure we appear in photos. For this reason, on our honeymoon we invested in the memory maker option. It was a good deal for our honeymoon, but not money we want to spend every trip. We will not be getting it this January.
We may opt to take a few shots with photo pass and purchase a couple we really like, but it’s not something we’re counting on.
Therefore, I have a new goal:
Take at least 3 photos per day that have at least one of us in the photo. And the photos have to be mostly of the person in question…the side of their face while taking a photo of an attraction does not count.
- Record ride order on park map
- Eat a Disney Cupcake
- Get three autographs
- Buy a pair of earrings from a country in the world showcase (not Mexico)
- Ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- See Festival of the Lion King
- Watch the Main Street Electrical Parade
- Take photos and record info for three excellent experiences with Cast Members, so I can give them a shout-out after
- Eat dessert poop in Animal Kingdom (They removed this from the park; rumor has it they planned to reformulate; but if they don’t this goal will need to be removed).
- Three Photos of Us