Yes, you totally read that right. Well, I suppose lots of poo is edible, just ask rodents who eat their own.
In this case, it is poo that I *want* to eat. Dessert Poo to be precise.
You can check out some amazing photos of it online, but I don’t have any pictures yet since there are no official pictures on the Disney site.
You can check photos our here: http://greatideas.people.com/2015/06/24/disney-world-poop-dessert-menu/ and here: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/disney-world-selling-chocolate-animal-poop-flavors-article-1.2268950
Did you go look? Don’t they look AMAZING! I’m super impressed by the realism.
There are four different varieties all with different flavors.
You can find them at the new sweet shop Zuri’s Sweets which can be found in the new Harambe Market. The shop sells a variety of other fun and interesting baked goods, candy, and products (like BBQ sauce from Flame Tree counter service restaurant in the park).
Here’s official pictures of the market:
The market is food-court-esque with four areas for purchasing African-inspired street food.
I was already excited to check out this new area that opened in May, but I am making the dessert poop a personal goal!
- Record ride order on park map
- Eat a Disney Cupcake
- Get three autographs
- Buy a pair of earrings from a country in the world showcase (not Mexico)
- Ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- See Festival of the Lion King
- Watch the Main Street Electrical Parade
- Take photos and record info for three excellent experiences with Cast Members, so I can give them a shout-out after
- Eat dessert poop in Animal Kingdom