My third Day Zero Project started July 1st.
As a reminder, the Day Zero Project is a to-do list of 101 things meant to be completed in 1001 days. Lists can be general self-improvement lists or themed toward a specific goal. Even if you don’t complete the list (I haven’t yet), it helps you focus on the things that are important to you. Also, if you are an organizational nerd, it’s just downright fun. :p
My list this time is focused on my personal interests and hobbies. It’s almost entirely fun. It can also be summed up as “being a better nerd”.
Instead of boring you with the entire list, I’m only going to post one category at a time. Here is the second category.
Category: Tabletop Games
Tabletop games other than D&D/Pathfinder, as that gets its own category.
- Play every game we have; get rid of ones we don’t like
- Have 7 people suggest three board games each & play them
- Play Caverna
- Play all pandemic scenarios
- Learn to play chess
- Play all Dominion scenarios
- Play a mouse guard campaign that lasts through a whole seasonal cycle
- Play Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective
- Have 5 friends suggest 1 RPG each and play that
- Play each Munchkin Twice