Yay! I finally have my list of books for Challenge #5: 7 Continents, 7 Billion People, 7 Books.
1) the 7 countries with the most population: Garlic Ballads by Mo Yan (China)
2) the 7 highest countries in the world: Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie (India)
3) the 7 oldest countries of the world: Palace Walk (Cairo Trilogy #1) by Naguib Mahfouz (Egypt)
4) one of the 7 megacities of the world: Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto (Tokyo)
5) the 7 countries with the most immigrants: Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Russia)
6) the 7 richest (or poorest) countries: Hunger by Knut Hamsun (Norway)
7) the 7 most rainy (or dry) countries: The Dark Child by Camara Laye (Guniea)